How to know when it’s time to replace your roof?
There are many signs to look for when you are deciding if it is time for you to get a new roof.
Some things that can be looked for are:
- The Roof’s Age (usually 10 years or older)
- Look for shingle damage (cracks, missing shingles, etc)
- Looking for interior damage as seen by ceiling cracking or yellowing
- Exposed nails on the roof
- Rotting around the roof
- See if your neighbors are getting their roofs replaced
These are some base things to look for when deciding if should take the initiative in getting a new roof.
Companies like us can also assist you in making this decision, an experienced technician can come out and take a look at the roof. If the roof does have damage we can help with the process of contacting the insurance and taking that first step to getting that brand new roof
Close up of shingles that are damaged and need to be replaced.